We are currently looking for a passionate Motion Designer to join our team in Düsseldorf.
- In depth understanding of trends in design, animation and photography
- A great sense for image composition and cinematography
- First experiences in advertising are mandatory
- Strong desire to constantly develop your artistic skills and to learn new techniques
- Very good skills in Adobe Suite and Cinema 4D
- Very good English and at least good German skills
Is that you we are talking about? Then, please apply and send your portfolio to Heiko Winkler at email@example.com.
We are currently looking for a Senior Producer to join our team in Hamburg.
The ideal candidate for this varied and customer-focused role will have at least 5 years of experience in commercial production.
Responsibilities include quoting and producing along with maintaining our current excellent client relationships.
You will liaise between our internal departments – creative & post production – and our clients ensuring smooth workflow and delivery of assets to schedule and budget.
You should be able to interpret creative briefs and be capable of quantifying, pitching and quoting all aspects of production and post production.
Skills and experience:
- Highly organized, first-class time management skills
- Excellent communication skills both, in German and English
- Proven ability to prioritise conflicting tasks
- Previous experience in leading teams
- Ability to remain calm and confident in a fast-paced environment
Sounds good to you? Please send your application to Miriam Nabbefeld at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We’re looking forward to getting to know you very soon!